WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
When you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:-
1) Data collected directly from you:
This may be done through this website, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our staff or representatives. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information, including your (first and last,) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you.
- Other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details.
- If you have created an online profile or account, the preference, and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles).
- If you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
2) Data collected by automated means:
Various technologies may be used on our website and our mobile and web-based applications in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data. Examples of such technologies include:
- Click-stream data: A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
– the visitor’s IP address
– the date and time of the visit
– the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
– the pages visited on our website
– information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc).
- Web Analytics: Web analytics is the term given to a method for collecting and assessing the behavior of visitors to websites and (mobile) applications. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website or (mobile) application, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of click-stream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and/or other selected parties. You can find out more information about the processing of web analytics data by Google Analytics in paragraph 7 below.